Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Library Session

After our library session with Sherri about DreamWeaver today, I am SO EXCITED! All throughout high school I was chief editor for our Broadcast Journalism program. We used the Final Cut Pro Application to produce weekly newscasts. A lot of what we learned today reminded me of stuff I did while editing newscasts. I have missed editing since I graduated and am excited to work on this project. It seemed so daunting, as I mentioned yesterday, to create our own website...but after today I feel much better about it and I can't wait. We still need to gather all our information, pictures, links, videos, etc. but putting it all together in our own website will be fun. It will be a great way to see how everyone in my own group's, and in other groups' creative sides come out.

Picture of the Day:
Ojai Valley, California

1 comment:

  1. After that session in the library about Dreamweaver I knew it was going to take forever to construct a website using that program.

    ReplyDelete