Thursday, November 11, 2010

Project 3: DAY ONE


After going to the High Museum together, Juan, Danny, Hyun Ki, and I had our first group meeting to work on project number 3 today. With this being the first group project we've done all semester, I am very excited! I think our group has a lot of potential and will work well together =) We have decided to make an Art Guide to Atlanta that incorporates a lot of concert and entertainment venues around Atlanta. We want to focus on how individuals interact with art. Some things we would like to include on our website are links to tickets, calendars of artists, maybe some history about the venue itself and also a selection of artists. We are planning to meet again sometime this weekend and I look forward to what we come up with. We will try to narrow down the venues we want to include, but so far some such venues are Philips area, Gwinnett Arena, Lakewood Amphitheater, Chastain Park Amphitheater, Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, The Tabernacle, The Loft, The Masquerade, The Alliance Theater, and The Fox.

1 comment:

  1. As an international student I feel like this is going to be a great project because not will I be able to teach others about the culture in Atlanta, I will also be able to learn alot about Atlanta, my new home. I hope from this project even students from instate will learn alot of new things about Atlanta.

    -HKL

    ReplyDelete